Fresh to the rental market is this beautifully presented 7th floor 2 bedroom ensuite executive apartment located in the sought after IQ apartments in Braddon. If it is size and space you require then look no further. Features include,
- Separate entrance hallway
- Large open plan living and dining
- Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Dishwasher and built in microwave
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Second bedroom a great size with mirrored robes
- Separate enclosed study with built in cupboard
- Stunning bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling
- European laundry with dryer
- Great storage throughout
- Quality fixtures and fittings
- NBN installed
- Video intercom
- 2 car spaces plus storage
There is a large balcony area off living and master bedroom with amazing views to black mountain and the City and is the showpiece here. You will love entertaining with family and friends.
Fibre optic data and pay/MATV TV outlets ensuring your connectivity and a state of the art energy monitoring system allows you to manage at your fingertips.
A perfect location to lonsdale street cafes and restaurants. Short walk to City centre with bus and tram stop nearby. This amazing apartment has been designed to anticipate your every need.
Long term lease available
The Tenant/s will be required to seek the Lessor consent to keep a pet.
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the 'BOOK INSPECTION button below
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access has been arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations of further inspection times
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent, En Vogue Property Management accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
Double Glazed Windows
Walk In Robe
Available from 24 Jan 2020
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
Block size: 2090m² (approx)
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.