Be the first to view this neat and tidy 1 bedroom plus separate study 3rd floor apartment located in sought after Kingston. If it is size and space you require then look no further. Features include,
- Large open plan living
- Timber flooring
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling
- State of the art kitchen with miele appliances
- Fridge included
- Stone benchtops
- Dishwasher & built in microwave
- Master bedroom with built in robes
- Separate study
- Stylish bathroom with stone vanity
- European laundry
- Washing machine & Dryer included
- Covered balcony area with privacy blinds
- Single car space plus storage cage
A fantastic location on offer with a short walk to Kingston shops and restaurants. Bus stop nearby. Short drive to City centre.
A must to view!
The Tenant/s will be required to seek the Lessor consent to keep a pet.
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the 'BOOK INSPECTION button below
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access has been arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations of further inspection times
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent, En Vogue Property Management accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
Double Glazed Windows
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.