TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST PLEASE CLICK ON THE BOOK INSPECTION BUTTON OR EMAIL AGENT BUTTON !
'Element' is one of Canberra's foremost waterfront developments ideally positioned in the heart of the Kingston Foreshore offering a world-class array of restaurants, nightlife & speciality stores along the bustling boardwalk. Live the urban lifestyle you have always wished for with Element, located within only a short drive to Manuka & the City, offering a variety of retail, entertainment & leisure options.
Boasting a level 2 location with a functional floor plan offering open plan living space with a neutral colour scheme & light filled living spaces, this apartment is sure to impress. The stylish kitchen includes appliances by Miele, stone benchtops & plenty of cupboard space – perfect for storing all your essentials. Enjoy timber floorboards to the living area, a spacious balcony area & secure basement parking.
Features of this quality apartment include:
- Fully furnished
- Level 2 location
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Intercom access
- Lift access
- Astra Walker matte black tapware throughout
- Timber floorboards to the living areas
- Miele cooking appliances
- Omega dishwasher
- Ensuite to the main bedroom
- Balcony area with views
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Rooftop gardens, BBQ areas with stunning waterfront views
- Cinema room located within the complex
- allocated basement car spaces with storage area
- available on the 29 November 2019
- Facilities includes roof top BBQ and entertaining area, private theatre and push bike hire exclusive to residents
Car Parking - Basement
Car Parking - Surface
Available from 29 Nov 2019
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.