Fresh to the rental market is this beautifully presented second floor 2 bedroom ensuite executive apartment located in the sought after NOVA complex in Dickson. Designed to anticipate your every need with quality fixtures and fittings.
Some of the features include,
- Large open plan living
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Designer kitchen with dishwasher
- ILVE appliances including oven and cooktop
- Stone benchtops
- Double glazed windows
- Master bedroom with mirrored robes and ensuite
- Second bedroom with mirrored robes
- Stylish bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- European laundry with dryer
- Large balcony off living and master bedroom
- Allocated car space plus storage
There is a large gym and communal BBQ area within the development. A premium location with a short walk to Dickson's local cafes and restaurants. Light rail and bus stop nearby.
This property will suit the busy professional couple who love to entertain. Do not miss this one!
The Tenant will be required to seek the Lessor's consent to keep a pet.
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the 'BOOK INSPECTION button below
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access has been arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations of further inspection times
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent, En Vogue Property Management accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
Double Glazed Windows
Reverse Cycle a/c
Book a private inspection with Paul Kerin so you have the whole place to yourself.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.