Modern Two Bedroom Ensuite Apartment in Great Location
This stunning well designed two bedroom apartment is available now for 12 month lease (unfurnished or furnished)
- Two bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes
- Master with ensuite
- Generous open plan living area
- Balcony with view
- Split system to living area and master bedroom
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher and stainless steel appliances
- Laundry with dryer included
- Fantastic location, close to City Centre, ANU, shops and restaurants
- Two garage spaces
- Available now for 12 month lease
- Furnished option at $650 per week, length of lease negotiable.
- EER 6
The tenant requires the lessor’s consent in writing to keep a pet at the premises.
The tenant requires the lessor’s consent in writing to make modifications to the property.
To view the property click the 'Book Inspection' button to register for an an available private appointment.
COVID 19 Procedures for Private Property Inspections
Please note all our inspections are by private appointment, limited to one person only as required by law. You can still book online, you get your own private slot of 10 minutes so please ensure you are on time, and cancel if you cannot attend to free up the slot for another prospective tenant.
To protect our staff, families and you, we ask that prospective tenants inspecting properties:
- Do not attend if you have returned from overseas in the last 14 days or have been in contact with an infected person
- Do not attend if you are required to be self- isolating
- Do not attend if you have a fever, cough or generally feeling unwell
- Do not shake hands
- Maintain a distance from other attendees and the agent
- Do not touch surfaces at the property as the virus can remain alive on them for quite some time. The agent will make sure all lights are on and doors open
- Use hand sanitiser
Thank you for your assistance.
Property Code: 256
Book a private inspection with Danielle Coady so you have the whole place to yourself.
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.