An ideal purchase for a first home buyer or long term investor
New Listing. Two storey townhouse, with attached single garage under and internal access. Sited close to front of a smaller boutique development at Lakeland Court, Kambah ACT. Recent improvements to the home have been completed, and the property is currently vacant and in excellent presentation.
An ideal purchase by a first home buyer in the ACT. The development has 16 townhouses in the complex, and the land area of the development is quite large (7256m2).
Also the townhouse was previously managed by Hodgkinson Real Estate, and the current rental potential can be advised, as required, by a long term investor.
Excellent location, in a well maintained and desirable development. A short drive to South.Point Shopping Complex and all local facilities in the Kambah area. Pleasant views to the local Mountains.
Additional details in respect of this immaculate property are as follows:
* Three bedrooms with built in robes
* Rear balcony to master bedroom upstairs
* Spacious family room upstairs
* Upstairs bathroom, with shower, new vaniety & bath, vented skylight above
* Recent improvements to kitchen and bathroom
* Electric appliances, hot water service approx 18 months old
* Neutral carpet in very good condition
* Amenities on both levels
* RC/AC split system with remote in family room upstairs
* Shelving to rear of garage (new door and motor ordered)
* Easy care service courtyard to front
* Secure rear courtyard
* Water & Sewerage Charge: $162.24 per quarter
* General Rates: $504 per quarter
* UP 334, City Strata Management, Body Corporate fees: $510.35 per quarter
* Land Tax: $663.43 per quarter
* EER 5 Star
* GFA living area 114.7 m2 as per EER
* GFA garage area 21.6 m2 approx as per plan
* Excellent rental potential
* Parking available on driveway and visitor parking area close by
Please contact Bob Hayward, Hodgkinson Real Estate, on 0437 357 855 for assistance and advice for a property purchase.
Available for early settlement and occupation -you could be in your new home by February 2020. An early sale is anticipated.
Thank you for your interest.
Under Offer 15th January 2020. Planned exhibitions have been cancelled, thank you.
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.