House size: 229 m² approx.UV: $313,000 (2019)On floor: 190
Flawless family pleaser
If your New Year's resolution is to find the perfect home to accommodate your growing family, your search ends here. In a dress-circle location with lifestyle amenities at your fingertips; this family sanctuary set on 738m2 will be appreciated for its incredible space, flexible floorplan, light-filled ambience and captivating garden setting.
Inside, a welcoming entry foyer makes way for a sun-soaked living room with garden outlook; flanked by a dining area. The functional kitchen in modern tones boasts amenities including a laminate bench top, a Chef electric stainless steel oven, a SMEG 600mm gas cooktop, a Westinghouse dishwasher and a breakfast bar for casual dining and storage galore. Continue through to a spacious family room; ideal for entertaining or spending time as a family.
Wake up to picturesque views of the manicured garden in the master haven with a large ensuite and abundant wardrobe space; paired with three double bedrooms and a bright main bathroom.
A shade sail covered alfresco area is surrounded by a beautiful garden setting that envelops the home and provides an idyllic setting for relaxation with family and friends whilst keeping an eye on the kids as they play.
Ducted gas heating, under floor heating in the kitchen/family/meals, a Fujitsu reverse cycle air conditioner, back to base security alarm, a separate laundry with outdoor access, a double garage with an automatic panel door and internal access, and a wide driveway allowing plenty of off-street parking further contribute to a quality offering.
As for the convenience factor, enjoy early morning walks along the Rob Roy Nature Reserve and shopping trips with the kids to the Lanyon Market Place. This fantastic family home or investment is also within short walking distance of buses, sporting reserves and within quick and easy reach of Charles Conder Primary School, Saint Clare of Assisi Primary School and Lanyon High.
Why you'll love this home:
* Pinnacle corner block position (of two sought after streets) surrounded by other quality homes
* Situated on a sizeable 738m2 (approx.) block
* Elegant and fastidiously maintained front garden enhancing the already impressive street appeal of this rendered home
* Undeniable space (accentuated by high ceilings) and light-soaked privacy throughout the generous floorplan
* Large carpeted formal living/dining area with lots of windows providing ample natural light and views
* Open kitchen/family/meals zone
* Functional kitchen in modern tones with amenities including a laminate bench top, a Chef electric stainless steel oven, a SMEG 600mm gas cooktop, a Westinghouse dishwasher and a breakfast bar for casual dining
* Four spacious bedrooms enhanced by built-in-robes to each
* The master bedroom features an ensuite which is finished in full tile with a dual sink vanity (so each has their own space to perform morning and evening rituals), a shower with rain shower head, and a toilet
* Superb family bathroom complements the styling of the ensuite
* Good sized laundry with internal access from the garage and external access to the garden
* Easy care back garden with a garden shed, a grassed area and beautiful established plants including fruit trees (2 plum trees, an apple tree, an apricot tree and a potted olive tree)
* The family/meals opens to a shade sail covered alfresco entertaining area - the perfect place to spend time with family and friends
* The home is comforted by ducted gas heating, under floor heating in the kitchen/family/meals and a Fujitsu reverse cycle air conditioner
* Rinnai Infinity 26 continuous flow gas hot water system
* Back to base alarm system
* Excellent storage facilities
* Wide driveway allowing plenty of off-street parking
* Personal car accommodation consists of a double garage with an automatic panel door and internal access
* Affording an elevated and convenient location with great views, close to schools, local shops and the Rob Roy Nature Reserve with walking trails
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.