Block size: 765 m² approx.House size: 178 m² approx.UV: $321,000 (2019)
A Dunlop Delight!
Throw away the checklist, this quality home has will tick off all those points you need and sits on a large private block of 765sqm. Why bother building or renovating when this home has everything a growing family could possibly want!
Perfect for first home buyers, investors or even those looking at downsizing as there are no steps to worry about with easy-care established gardens.
* Two separate, north facing living areas including a front formal lounge, dining and an open plan kitchen and family room
* The kitchen overlooks the large family room and boasts great bench space, plenty of cupboards, gas cooking and a dishwasher
* The family room steps out onto a covered entertainment area and a landscaped garden grassed backyard
* Ducted gas heating and two reverse cycle air conditioners are in place for year-round comfort
* The family room steps out onto a covered entertainment area and a landscaped garden with a grassed backyard
* There is plenty of space to pull a car, boat or campervan to the side of the home
* Easy care, porcelain tiles are throughout the living areas
* The large main bedroom has a great walk in robe and ensuite
* The double remote garage has internal access into the home
1 Stump Jump Crescent is a fabulous property with loads of natural light which makes for a warm friendly home to please all members of the family.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.