** We are abiding by a strict 10 person limit at open homes. If you would like to attend the advertised open home please SMS, phone or email Cam on 0421 463 218 or email@example.com to register
Ray White Canberra are also set up to conduct digital walkthroughs, private appointments, virtual property inspections and online auctions.**
Positioned in a peaceful and sought-after location on the doorstep of the University of Canberra campus, the Bellevue' complex offers spacious apartments suitable for live-in owners or investors alike.
Well-presented and with approximately 117m of living space, this three bedroom ensuite apartment occupies the north eastern corner of a complex of only twelve units, making it arguably the pick of the bunch. It is perfectly positioned to make the most of the sun's rays throughout the day during the Winter months, and in the Summer the covered balcony allows for an abundance of natural light whilst the apartment remains cool.
Painted in modern tones and featuring separate living and dining areas, updated kitchen appliances, stylish floating timber flooring, well-proportioned bedrooms and a large master suite with a spacious en-suite, apartments like these are unfortunately more rare than we would like and it's easy to see why they are so tightly held in the area.
Secure underground parking is available for two vehicles; although, with the proximity to Calvary Hospital, AIS, GIO stadium, Belconnen Town Centre and major transport routes nearby, we imagine your car will be spending more time time locked away.
Ready to inspect (via appointment) and waiting to begin the journey with its next owner, 10/2 Tauss Place truly is a perfect opportunity to secure a spacious and stable property before it's too late.
* Tucked away in a lush cul-de-sac, in the Bellevue' complex of only 12 units
* Second floor, end apartment with 117m (approx.) of living space
* Large semi-segregated dining and living room with stylish floating flooring and northerly exposure
* Large, covered, north facing wraparound balcony with access from both living and dining
* Sound kitchen with stone bench tops, new oven, new gas cooktop, dishwasher and plenty of preparation and storage space
* Three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
* Large master suite with three wardrobes and generous ensuite including shower/spa
* Main bathroom with corner shower/spa and European laundry
* Separate toilet
* Updated window furnishings
* Water usage included in body corporate fees
* Gas heating in main living area
* Well-maintained complex and established surrounds
* Secure garaging for two vehicles
* Storage cage
* Excellent access to both Ginninderra Drive and Benjamin Way for easy commute all over Canberra
Apartment Size: 117m Living + 31m Balcony (approx.)
Land Size: 2,854m (approx. whole block)
Land Value: $1,481,000 (approx. whole block)
Land Rates: $1,946 p.a. (approx. unit 10)
Land Tax (if rented): $2,522 p.a. (approx. unit 10)
Body Corp: $5,016 p.a. (approx.)
Year Built: 1999
COVID-19 AWARENESS UPDATE:
- Please wash your hands upon entering the property where you are directed
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking