In the same family for over 40 years, this impressive double brick home is set in one of Farrer's best streets. On a generous 1,116m2 parcel of land, elevated with mountain views to the front and reserve access to the back.
Enjoy a spacious and flexible floorplan with both formal and informal living options.
The kitchen will delight with ample granite bench space and lots of cupboards with plenty of room to move around.
The 5 bedrooms are situated in a separate wing and all have built-in robes. The main even has a dressing room and ensuite.
Storage will never be an issue with an abundance of linen cupboards and full storage rooms.
This fabulous home has so much to offer the perfect family. Call to arrange your private inspection. EER 1
• Quiet Cul-de-sac location
• Elevated 1,116m2 block with mountain views from front veranda
• Generous home spread over approx. 465m2.
• Backing Reserve with gate access
• Built in 1977 (One owner for over 40 years)
• Double brick construction on a concrete slab
• 9ft Ceilings
• Back to base alarm system
• Ducted gas heating throughout, even in the upstairs bathrooms
• Kitchen with 30mm granite bench tops and lots of cupboards
• Formal lounge and dining rooms
• Family room
• Rumpus and games rooms
• Quality blockout curtains
• 5 bedrooms, all with built-in robes
• Main bedroom with ensuite and dressing room
• 3 Bathrooms + powder room
• Main bathroom with bath and separate toilet
• Huge laundry with built-in cupboards
• Massive 4 car garage with workshop and bathroom
• Large driveway with space for extra cars
• Alfresco outdoor entertaining area
• Loads of under house storage and 2 storage rooms. Plenty of linen cupboards.
• Easy access to Canberra Hospital, Farrer Shops, Westfield Woden, Southlands Shopping Centre, Farrer Primary and Preschools, Melrose High and Marist College.
* Please Note: To watch the 3D Virtual Tour - Click on the play button in the centre of the screen when the tour loads. On the next screen you will see a Family room image, in the lower left corner there is an auto play button (right arrow with a circle around it) click on that button to view.