Outstanding Residence, Quiet Cul-de-Sac with Views!
Have the lifestyle you and your family deserve in this enviable home in sought after Jerrabomberra with elevated views through to Canberra City. Neatly presented inside and out, the interior opens up a world of space and style in a layout that's likely to suit growing and extended families.
Showcasing a home that has been built for the owners needs with an open plan kitchen, dining and living area. The stylish kitchen features stainless steel quality appliances including gas cook top and oven. This bright and light filled area opens out to an extensive balcony for entertaining and catching the incredible views.
The property has three levels with an abundance of bedrooms, the master with very generous ensuite and walk through robe is on the top floor taking in beautiful views, whilst a second spacious master ensuite with walk in robe is located on the main middle level. Down stairs you will find a further 4 spacious bedrooms giving everyone in the family generous space.
The lower level also has generous living areas that open, with the views, to the rear of the property with easy care grounds and gardens. There are retained and level areas of paving, low maintenance artificial turf, a nice deck ideal to relax on or you can sit back in the spa in a covered setting and enjoy the views, while cooking your pizzas in the pizza oven.
• Five bedrooms plus study/6th bedroom
• Modern interiors with open plan lifestyle
• Light filled living with balcony off living area
• Great sized bathrooms including a remarkable ensuite with double sized shower, spa bath plus a second ensuite, another bathroom downstairs and a powder room for guests on the main floor.
• Top floor has double glazed windows, all remaining doors and windows have extra thickened glass throughout
• Three levels
• Double Lock Up Garage with heaps of storage
• Ducted gas heating and evap cooling systems
• NBN connected
• Fully fenced child and pet friendly backyard
• Two Rainwater storage tanks
• Side driveways perfect for car or trailer
• 3.5kw Solar System & Hot Water
If you are looking for a property that will bring you plenty of enjoyment in the years to come, then this is a home not to be missed!
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
Jerrabomberra Public School, JerrabomberraPrimary School
Karabar High School, QueanbeyanHigh School
Queanbeyan District Hospital & Health ServiceHospital
Jerrabomberra Shops, JerrabomberraMajor Shopping Centre
Australian National UniversityUniversity
Jerrabomberra Post Office, JerrabomberraPost Office