The lifestyle sanctuary every family desires is perfectly reflected in every brilliantly-conceived detail of this stunning modern residence. Located in a loop street this true masterpiece is a landmark residence delivering a family lifestyle of contemporary sophistication and floorplan flexibility with its stunning design, bespoke features and sensational indoor/outdoor entertaining spaces. Siting on a flat 700m2 parcel of land, it offers privacy and low-upkeep living just a few minutes walk to the Caroline Chisholm School's Junior and Senior Campus', Chisholm Shops, ovals, parks and sporting facilities and a five minute drive to all the facilities at the Tuggeranong town centre.
Beyond a landscaped front garden, inside is nothing short of special. A soaring double-height void provides the welcome to a truly remarkable home while a choice of three living zones include a lounge/sitting room, upstairs rumpus/retreat and a vast open plan living/meals zone that steps outside to the alfresco entertaining area and beyond to the manicured rear garden.
The kitchen is a gourmet showstopper equipped with a Delonghi electric oven, five burner gas cooktop and the perfect pair of Fisher & Paykel dish drawers. An enormous in-built tropical fish tank in here serves as a splashback and dividing wall to the study, while the 40mm Caesarstone benches include a waterfall edge and an island bench with breakfast bar.
The home's floorplan positions the majority of the sleeping quarters upstairs where the master feels like a hotel suite and boasts a fully-fitted walk-in robe and luxurious ensuite with double shower. Two additional bedrooms are positioned here alongside a beautiful central bathroom with under tile heating. Downstairs a fitted study, fourth bedroom, second bathroom and enormous laundry are also offered.
Step outside to a haven that will take your breath away. The covered alfresco with polished concrete floor, LED lights and a gas bayonet is perfect for entertaining while the backyard has beautiful manicured lawns and gardens perfect for the kids and will ensure there is lots of laughter and fresh air being had.
Wrapping up an uncompromising package are ducted heating/cooling, Infinity hot water, double glazed windows throughout, a Smartphone controlled irrigation system, 5000 litre water tank with pump and last but certainly not least a 77m2 auto garage with rear roller door and adjoining store room/workshop.
This is certainly a home that should not be passed over for a visit and one that you won't feel the need to leave for many years to come.
Why you'll love this home:
* Immaculately presented, architecturally designed and feature packed four bedroom plus study, three bathroom home in a sought after location
* Appealing modern facade that exudes 21st century grandeur, enhanced by a beautifully landscaped garden
* Generous living areas comprising an open kitchen/family/meals, a separate lounge and an upstairs rumpus room provides a secondary area for children and/or parents to enjoy their own space
* Gorgeous kitchen contains an enormous in-built tropical fish tank which serves as a dividing wall to the study and a splashback in the kitchen, 40mm Caesarstone benches including a waterfall edge and an island bench with breakfast bar, a large pantry with pull out drawers, soft close handless drawers and cupboards, and quality appliances including a Delonghi electric oven and 5 burner gas cooktop, and a Fisher & Paykel two-drawer dishwasher
* Large study adjoining the kitchen/family area with in-built storage and the fish tank
* Family/meals, lounge and garage open via sliding stacker doors to the sensational alfresco area with polished concrete floor, LED lights and a gas bayonet
* Stylishly landscaped gardens a large grassed area bordered by established plants, with irrigation and a 5000 litre water tank with pump to house
* Rumpus upstairs with storage and access to a balcony with sensational views
* Three spacious bedrooms upstairs with custom built-in robes
* Huge master bedroom with an amazing walk-in robe with clever storage solutions, a stylish ensuite with luxurious appointments including a large shower with four shower heads (including rain heads) and windows with views, a large vanity, floor-to-ceiling tiling, under tile heating and a concealed toilet cistern
* Main upstairs bathroom complements the ensuite and also features a bath and under tile heating
* Fourth bedroom/guest bedroom downstairs close to the second bathroom
* Laundry with quality fixtures, 40mm Caesarstone benches and ample cupboard space
* Two Mitsubishi ducted reverse cycle air conditioning systems maintain comfort throughout the year
* Infinity hot water system
* Smartphone controlled irrigation system
* Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
* Double glazed windows throughout
* High ceilings
* Huge 77m2 garage with a high automatic door, rear roller door access to the garden and an adjoining store room/workshop
* Great location close to schools, Chisholm shops, sporting facilities, transport and arterial roads
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
Chisholm PrimaryPrimary School
Caroline Chisholm High School, ChisholmHigh School