Located in the heart of the City within walking distance to Lake Burley Griffin, Australian National University, Canberra Centre and all the dining and entertainment options on offer.
A stylish residence with a modern loft style design, with beautiful views to Black Mountain. High ceilings and full-length glass allowing the sunlight to stream through the open plan living area.
Keep the tenants or move in and enjoy the convenience of living a City lifestyle.
Spots are filling fast, call to book your inspection. EER 6
• Views towards Black Mountain
• Loft style design
• Top Floor Location
• 2 Bedrooms both with built-in robes
• Cedar French doors opening out to a sunny balcony
• High ceilings
• 91m2 living + 10m2 balcony
• Bathroom and Ensuite with full height tiling
• Kitchen with granite bench top and stainless steel appliances
• Combined laundry and powder room
• Reverse cycle air conditioning units x 2
• Basement car space + storage cage
• Intercom building access
• Walk to Lake, ANU and City Centre
• Easy access to major roads leading to both North and South Canberra
Forum Complex Features:
• Rooftop terrace with BBQs and gorgeous lake/mountain views
• Lift access
• Rates: $421.63 per quarter
• Land Tax: $486.16 per quarter (Investors only)
• Body Corporate: $1,577.16 per quarter
• Current Rent: $525pw
Open for inspections:
In line with Public Health Emergency Directions, no more than 20 people are allowed inside the property during an open home. Please maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metres while attending an open home and while waiting to gain entry.
Please book your attendance with the agent to insure that you will be able to view the property during the advertised time.