Block size: 525 m² approx.House size: 102 m² approx.UV: $262,000 (2019)
A Smart Home Makes for a Smart Purchase
Refreshed, updated, immaculate, landscaped what more do you want?
Step into the property market in style in this attractive home which combines a superb location with easy care living.
All the hard work has now been done. Imagine kicking back of a summer evening with friends on your covered and paved entertainment deck overlooking your lovely garden with this ample sized private block, the children can now have that family dog!
Tastefully updated, this charming family home enjoys:
* A split-level design with the kitchen overlooking the dining, lounge room
* Three generous bedrooms are serviced by a fully tiled new bathroom. The main bedroom is segregated to the other side of the home
* Quality carpets and beautiful bamboo floors are throughout
* Ducted gas heating is throughout plus ceiling fans
* Color bond fencing for privacy
* The easy care landscaped garden has a selection of fruiting trees including Fig, Plum, Lemon, Lime, a Loquat tree, Olives and Mediterranean fruit. There is also a large grassed area for children and family pets
* Double carport with potential to be converted to a lock-up garage
Located in the heart of Spence in a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance to the local school and close to local shops and a petrol station, this is a property not to be missed.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.