Located in the very friendly community of Lade Vale is Koozie Ridge' a property with a modern home on 168 acres* (68ha*) within easy commuting distance to both Canberra & Goulburn.
● Conveniently located on Veterans Road, just 150m* to the Hume Highway from the gate, Koozie Ridge' allows you to truly enjoy the rural lifestyle whilst being only 15 min* to Yass, 50 min* to The Nation's Capital & 30 mins* to Goulburn
● A 965m* stretch of the Old Hume Highway' is a great advantage to the front of the property allowing for many uses to be thought of
● The central feature of the home is certainly the large modern kitchen boasting a breakfast bar to enjoy slow mornings along with a gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, walk-in pantry & stone benchtops. The kitchen opens out to a large living area making this an entertainers delight
● The home boasts spectacular views in all directions over the surrounding valley's. The chosen site for a second home takes in these views as well
● Natural light is in abundance throughout the entire home, especially in the kitchen, living & dining room through the large windows and glass sliding doors
● The large master bedroom is complemented by a walk-in robe. The remaining three bedrooms are all very generously sized and feature a built-in robe. All bedrooms feature TV connectivity points
● The home is serviced by a massive main bathroom with bath, shower, toilet and large vanity. There is also a separate toilet which can also be used
● A slow combustion fireplace keeps the home comfortable in winter with ceiling fans circulating the warm air in winter and keeping the home cool in Summer
● The home is complemented by instant gas hot water, laundry/mudroom with external access and is completely off the grid. Although the property has power running through it the owners decided to go off the grid and have never looked back. The battery system is designed to support a second dwelling if desired
● The property which boasts water security via its 4 dams with one being spring-fed, has been separated into three paddocks allowing you to securely run your choice of stock
● The pastures of Koozie Ridge' have been intensely improved over the last 10 years and feature a great base pasture of clovers and grasses for productive grazing
Koozie Ridge' is certainly a property which is full of opportunity, whether it be a weekend escape for the family from the hustle and bustle of day to day city life or a full-time venture it can all be done here!
With the owners moving to the Gold Coast due to family commitments a sale is required. Agistment is being offered with the sale of the property, meaning Koozie Ridge' definitely has all avenues covered. All offers will be given serious consideration prior to Auction.
DIRECTIONS: When travelling from Yass on Hume Highway pass the Jerrawa turn off on your Left, travel 2km then pass over the highway and travel 100m into Veterans Rd.
George Southwell 0429 838 345 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ray White Rural Canberra | Yass 93 Comur Street, Yass, NSW (02) 6226 4400
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.