Within great proximity of the Nation's Capital, this is your chance at buying the lifestyle so many people want, with the opportunity to subdivide!
● Located only 40min* from the Canberra CBD means Leeawarra' is an easy commute via the Nanima Rd or Sutton rather than the Barton Highway. It is 30min* from Yass and only 15min* from Murrumbateman
● Privately built in the middle of the 85.37 ha (211 acres*) block is a circa 1980's North-East facing brick home
● Featuring a practical floor plan the home boasts two living rooms, large open plan kitchen with island bench & modern appliances and a fantastic large deck out the front
● Family orientated home sitting in the Sutton Primary School catchment, with a children's playground located out the back for children to enjoy!
● The home is kept warm by a Saxon slow combustion wood fireplace, rustic charmed pot belly stove & UPVC double glazed windows
● In addition to the home, a shack is located near the main large dam and has power connected. The property attracts dual occupancy and subdivision potential. Subdivision would be easy with another access available off Murrumbateman Rd
● The second formal lounge features a slow combustion inbuilt fireplace, timber floors and views to the north through the large windows
● The master bedroom is located to the east of the home and is serviced by an ensuite with shower, toilet and in-floor heating as well as a generous walk-in robe
● Bedrooms 2 & 3 are generous in size and have built-in robes. The study is large in size and is well located for a home business near the entrance hall and features NBN internet connectivity
● The recently renovated main bathroom features shower, toilet & bathroom with a heated towel rail & programmable heated flooring for cool mornings
● The home is supported by gas hot water and two 20,000L* water tanks
● Shedding is not an issue at Leeawarra' with two storage sheds, hay shed & 11x9m* garage with electric doors
● Catering for the stock of your choice is a breeze with 7 dams located throughout the property, good internal fencing making up 8 paddocks and workable cattle & sheep yards are near the home. An on-farm quarry means maintenance of the roads is easy as well
With spectacular views an established native garden & generous land size just 40 mins* to Canberra, Leeawarra' presents the perfect opportunity to live and embrace the Rural lifestyle with your family. All offers given serious consideration.
George Southwell 0429 838 345 firstname.lastname@example.org
Simon Southwell 0427 755 997 email@example.com
Ray White Rural Canberra | Yass 93 Comur Street, Yass, NSW (02) 6226 4400
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.