The perfect combination of location and inclusions
Are you looking for a low maintenance home in a relaxed environment with the very best of the area at your doorstep? If so, this property sits in a prime location for a family and is within walking distance to Point Hut Pond, Point Hut Pond District Park, Gordon Primary School, ovals and Lanyon Marketplace. Beautifully presented inside and out, this home will definitely suit those buyers looking to enter the market or downsize from a large family home.
Entry to this neat and tidy property opens into a large formal lounge/dining with impressive raked ceiling, providing a real focal point to the room. A connecting family area enjoys an indoor-outdoor vibe with sliding doors accessing the covered/lit pergola and beyond to the neat hedge-lined rear yard. The contemporary kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, generous cabinet/drawer storage and sleek black laminate benches that double as a breakfast bar.
The three well-configured sleeping quarters branch from the central hallway, all with built-in-robes, the master with ensuite. This wing also comprises a central family bathroom, separate toilet and laundry with storage and outdoor access.
This inviting residence also features ducted heating, two reverse cycle air conditioners, easy-care private and secure gardens with synthetic grass, a water feature with cascade spillway, double side gate access to the rear garden, and a double lock up garage with internal access.
An inspection is a must to appreciate this well-kept, low maintenance and cosy home.
Why you'll love this home
* Beautifully presented three bedroom ensuite home found on a quiet loop street with easy access to Point Hut Pond, Point Hut Pond District Park, Gordon Primary School, ovals, walking tracks, Lanyon Marketplace and transport
* Three good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
* Main bedroom offers a walk-in robe and an ensuite
* Generous light filled living areas including a formal lounge and a kitchen/family/meals
* The U-shaped kitchen has stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop, new electric oven and dishwasher
* Elegant formal lounge with raked ceiling
* Good sized kitchen/family/meals opens to the covered outdoor entertaining area
* Easy-care private and secure gardens with synthetic grass, a raised water feature with cascade spillway and double side gate access for a boat, trailer, caravan or additional vehicle
* Year round comfort is maintained by ducted gas heating and two reverse cycle air conditioners (one in the meals area and one in the main bedroom)
* Car accommodation is provided by a remote double lock up garage with internal access
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.