Beautiful, Spacious Allotments in the Heart of Macclesfield
STAGE 1 ALL SOLD, ONLY TWO ALLOTMENTS REMAIN - BE QUICK!
Opportunities to find vacant land of this kind are becoming increasingly rare. Beautiful & spacious allotments (2261 & 1854sqm) in the heart of Macclesfield.
* Power, high speed NBN and CWMS are connected
* Shared bore water is a HUGE bonus and is also connected
* A private, tree lined, all weather laneway provides access to allotments
* Take the time you need to design your home as there is no restriction on time to build
* A winter creek meanders along the rear on Lot 501 & the Historic Angus River at the rear of Lot 508
* The Tasmanian Bluegum trees on allotments 501 and 508 shall be removed to make way for new houses on these lots.
* Only a 300m stroll to the town centre.
This unique offering gives the new owners the opportunity to realise their country living dream. Macclesfield is only 14kms from Mount Barker and 40 minutes from Adelaide. The township has a thriving country community with a general store, post office, cafe, hotels, good sporting clubs with great facilities and a primary school.
Don't miss your opportunity to secure one of the LAST remaining lots in this beautiful location!