Block size: 847 m² approx.House size: 177 m² approx.UV: $344,000 (2019)
This Family Home has all the I WANT THAT Appeal!
Sited in a quiet cul-de-sac, surrounded by established homes on large leafy blocks and boasting some of the best walking tracks, open reserves and elevated positions in all of Western Belconnen, this tastefully renovated home is refreshingly unique.
The owners have put together a home that is cool with elegantly spacious areas that allow a special place for all members of the family. The kitchen and rumpus area is really where the fun begins and is definitely where large gatherings are welcomed. Do you love cooking? This kitchen is for you as it is designed and equipped to feed an army. The rumpus itself is impressive, has polished concrete floors, a wet bar, high ceilings and a fireplace for cosy times in winter.
Flowing out onto a covered deck and into a private rear garden, entertaining here is a breeze. Round things off with four bedrooms, ensuite, double garage, an elevated block and you have a real home for everyone. There is no place like home!
Lifestyle added features:
* Significantly reduced power bills due to solar panels & solar hot water - average yearly bill is $250 - $300!
* Insulated walls & roof cavity reduces any outside noise and helps the house to warm up in winter while also keeping cool in summer
* Quiet location with exceptional bird life
* Elevated position provides spectacular sunsets from the front deck - great place to sit and just view the world
* Large entertainment spaces to host large gatherings
* Seven burner gas cooktop, 2 ovens, 1 grill & a warming shelf - a caters delight!
* Great neighbors - friendly street
* Double glazed windows for temperature control
* Choice of heating options - ducted gas & wood combustion fireplaces or RCAC
* Cooling options include multiple windows to allow cross ventilation, ceiling fans or RCAC
* Under house lockable tool room - very secure
* Study nook in kitchen allows monitoring of children with computers
* Multiple power points throughout for easy room configuration
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.