Well presented single level home in superb location
Beautifully renovated throughout with a solid double brick construction, this well presented home set on 474sqm is ready to enjoy and provides enviable single level living in a truly prime location. It's perfectly placed moments to city bound buses, Gannan Park and Top Ryde City Shopping Centre.
- Warm and inviting interiors with a family-friendly atmosphere
- Integrated living and dining zone includes cosy gas fireplace
- Fantastic covered deck, ideal for barbecues and entertaining
- Easy to maintain child/pet-friendly lawn plus garden shed
- Modern stone top kitchen has quality Ilve induction cooktop
- Three comfortable bedrooms are all appointed with built-ins
- Large laundry, fully tiled bathroom complete with rain shower
- Air conditioning, timber floors, lovely enclosed front yard
- Off street parking, carport via Dobson Crescent for a boat or car
- Close to popular schools, golf club and major arterial roads
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.