Block size: 804 m² approx.House size: 158 m² approx.UV: $348,000 (2019)
Accepting offers until 5pm Monday 9 December; one offer per buyer; put in your best offer! (NO AUCTION, PRIVATE SELLER)
Do you want to secure your renovated and landscaped family home in Fadden before Christmas so you can settle in the early New Year and move in?
13 Bertram Street is a 4 bedroom renovated ensuite brick home with two separate indoor living spaces and double lock-up garage, set in a quiet loop street, only one house away from a large park and walking distance to nature reserves and two quality primary schools.
You'll find this Fadden home located in a beautiful leafy setting, and because it does not provide views to the Brindabellas, you can save thousands getting into this sort-after suburb.
You still see plenty though, from your 32sqm timber deck with pergola, looking out to Tuggeranong Hill, while the family plays in the landscaped backyard comprising playground, paving, native garden, in-ground irrigation, and 75sqm lawn. And the newly planted row of photinias and callistemons along the timber back fence will provide privacy from the battleaxe behind.
You also get that 'house proud' feeling from the front. Paving surrounds an established native garden with in-ground irrigation. And your family and friends will be impressed by the new gutters, fascia and the window frame paint job when they park off the street in your gravel car park.
The property's west boundary comprises a new timber fence and callistemon row screening out the next door driveway, while the east boundary provides direct access to your double lock-up garage with a six foot high timber fence and gate separating your driveway from the backyard.
Inside you'll enjoy your:
* renovated kitchen including large gas stove and engineered stone bench top/breakfast bar which is part of an open living and dining space overlooking the deck and backyard
* renovated laundry
* renovated bathroom with separate toilet
* renovated ensuite
* built-in-wardrobes in 3 of the 4 bedrooms including the master bedroom
* timber laminate flooring throughout all living spaces (with carpet in all bedrooms)
* ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
* significantly improved internet speed due to the recent NBN connection
* separate garden shed behind garage
* access to the 32sqm timber deck (covered by pergola) from the living room and laundry.
Your purchase will also include the current curtains, fridge for its purpose-built space, and the trampoline and monkey bars in the playground.
The owner (Iain) is selling 13 Bertram Street because now is the time for a new beginning. He and his partner are designing and building a new home due for completion in early 2020.
He'd like to sell to a couple wanting an ideal location to raise their young family.
Do you want to make an offer?
* Please submit your offer to email@example.com
* Offers accepted until 5pm Monday 9 December (unless sold earlier)
* Please make your best offer
* One offer per buyer only (no playing people off against each other!).
Call Iain on 0400 587 003 to arrange your own private inspection if you like.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
Fadden PrimaryPrimary School
Caroline Chisholm High School, ChisholmHigh School