Stunning top floor spacious apartment in the very popular "Astin" complex. The modern kitchen boasts stone benchtops & Bosch appliances including an integrated dishwasher and microwave. Light filled, open plan design, bedroom suite with a wall of built-in robes, ducted reverse-cycle heating & cooling maintains year round comfort and an allocated basement car park. Residents will also get the enjoyment out of the on-site, fully equipped gym & swimming pool. Lift access takes you straight from basement & ground floor to your level, no steps to navigate. The security intercom allows you direct access from the parking to your front door.
• Elevated top floor position
• Kitchen features stone bench tops, Bosch oven, integrated dishwasher and microwave, and electric cooktop
• Separate study nook
• Spacious main bedroom with built in robes
• Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling
• Floor to ceiling tiles in bathroom and custom stone top vanity
• European style laundry with dryer included in sale
• Modern lighting throughout
• Category 5 cabling for phone and data
• Intercom entry to building & basement for guests
• 8m2 covered balcony
• Fully equipped gym & swimming pool for all residents
• Lift access direct from basement & foyer to your level
• Single allocated secure basement car space
• Light rail stop at your front door (Northbourne/Ipima intersection)
• 10 minute walk to City centre & 5 minute walk to Braddon eateries & bars
• Pet friendly development (subject to body corporate notification)
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
Block size: 4624m² (approx)
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.