Positioned on the top side of a quiet cul-de-sac, this split-level wonder reveals panoramic views of the valley. With plenty of living and entertaining space, four bedrooms, a rumpus and a two car basement garage; this five year old home is ready for the new residents to sit back, put their feet up and just take it all in.
A versatile floor plan offers loads of inviting space for the whole family in the oversized open living areas including a formal lounge and dining area, and a casual living space. Completing the living areas is a large rumpus/utility room on the lower level. The chef inspired kitchen features a Miele oven, Chef induction cooktop, Olle canopy range hood, stainless steel dishwasher and plenty of storage and bench space. Sliding glass doors entwine the indoor/outdoor living incorporating a partially covered decked area overlooking the gardens creating your secluded get-a-way or perfect play area for kids and pets.
Four bedrooms spread across the top level. The master bedroom with its abundance of space, stunning views from its private balcony, a walk in robe and full ensuite is sure to be your own private escape. The additional three generous sized bedrooms all feature built in robes and are serviced by a main central bathroom which showcases a double sink in the vanity for convenience in a shared area.
The property has ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling, neutral paint, a well equipped laundry, generous under house storage, a 5,000-litre water tank and a double garage providing secure parking for your vehicles with internal access.
Tastefully designed to incorporate the lifestyles of both the entertainer and family, this home is sure to be ideal for those with a range of requirements.
The property is currently tenanted on a fixed term lease until 22/06/2019 for $720pw.
* Well presented four bedroom ensuite split level home on an elevated block with beautiful views
* Built 2013
* Living areas comprise of a formal lounge/dining, kitchen/family/meals and rumpus
* Lounge/dining with balcony access
* Beautiful kitchen with 40mm Caesarstone bench top, Chef induction cooktop, Miele oven, Olle canopy range hood, and stainless steel dishwasher
* Four generous bedrooms feature built-in robes
* Huge master bedroom with generous walk-in robe, stylish ensuite, and balcony with amazing views
* Main bathroom with twin basin vanity, huge frame-less shower, bath and separate toilet
* Good sized laundry with ample storage
* Year round comfort is maintained by ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
* Stylish timber laminate flooring throughout the kitchen/family/meals and rumpus
* Tiered garden with grassed area, a deck with covered pergola and a 5000L water tank
* Car accommodation is provided by a double garage with an automatic door and internal access
* Generous under house storage
* Surrounded by other amazing homes in arguably one of the best streets in Gordon
* Fixed term lease until 22/06/2019 for $720pw
* House size (approx.): Upper Residence - 210.9m2 / Rumpus at Lower Level - 42.6m2 / Garage - 48.6m2