Immaculate Home in Village Owners Retiring to Coast!
15 West St, MURRUMBATEMAN
Presenting the Murrumbateman lifestyle within the Village, 15 West St is an established home and manicured garden.
● Situated on the outskirts of the village on a quiet street the property is an easy drive to the Nation's Capital CBD at just over 35min*, 17min* to Yass and 43min* to Canberra's International Airport
● Situated on the half acre* (2,023m2) block is the family friendly floor plan brick home and garden The garden features established gums and deciduous trees as well as numerous hedges and an entertainment area
● To the northern end of the home you will find a well appointed kitchen with island bench, modern appliances and an electric stove and cooktop
● Off the kitchen is the lounge/ formal dining which is located to the front of the house. Down the hallway way you will find the bedrooms and bathroom, which are well secluded from the entertaining end of the house
● The master bedroom is complemented by an ensuite (toilet, shower& spa), walk in robe and ceiling fan. Being located to the eastern side of the house makes the master very private and well designed to take in the winter sun
● The three other bedrooms are large and two feature a built in robe, one is currently an office with built in shelving and desk with NBN connected
● A three way main bathroom services the home with a seperate toilet
● Keeping the home comfortable is a ducted gas heating system and a split system which services the lounge dining and kitchen, hot water is supplied via an electric unit and the property is connected to the Murrumbateman Town sewage system. The practical laundry has outside access to the verandah. Each tap in the house can either run off Town Water or Tank water
● A single car garage and under house room take care of storage and car accommodation needs, outside parking is ample for your boat, trailer, caravan or motorhome
● Leading out from the kitchen is a verandah which wraps around 3 sides of the home and is extended to the East to create an entertainers delight overlooking the garden and lawns. The verandah and deck boast hidden LED lights which are a great feature
● Security of water is no trouble with connection to the Village Mains Water system as well as a private concrete water tank
● The manicured gardens are not limited to the front of the home where the circular concrete driveway leads to the front door and garage. Allowing ease of watering is an in-ground and under deck watering system which reaches every corner of the garden and lawns
● In the rear garden you will find a fantastic raised deck to the back of the garden and lawns. Leading from the deck to the home is a paved arbour with Wisteria covering it
● Situated to the rear of the garden with separate access via the old night cart lane' is separate accommodation via the converted 2 car garage. This self contained unit boasts two bedrooms, fully equipped bathroom with laundry and a kitchen with electric appliances and a lounge room
This home will be sold within a timely manner with the owners retiring to the Coast after running a long standing business in Murrumbateman for over 15 years.
All offers will be given serious consideration and your inspection is encouraged. The photos are certainly not doing this property justice, you need to see it first hand.
George Southwell 0429 838 345 firstname.lastname@example.org
Simon Southwell 0427 755 997 email@example.com
Ray White Rural Canberra | Yass 93 Comur Street, Yass, NSW (02) 6226 4400
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.