Block size: 245 m² approx.Apartment size: 147 m² approx.On floor: 14 of 16
Family-sized luxury and breathtaking views in the heart of the city
Welcome to magnificent apartment 152 at 45 West Row. Situated within the highly desirable and perfectly placed iconic West Row precinct, known as Mayfair, apartment 152 rests on the 14th floor with uninterrupted city views, stretching over Lake Burley Griffin and Parliament House and features an impressive 147m2 floor plan, with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Living here, the new owners can look forward to being close to great entertainment, retail and dining opportunities and the property is within walking distance to City offices, the Australian National University, Commonwealth Park and transport hubs including the Jolimont Centre, the light rail Metro stop and the city bus interchange.
Attention to detail is paramount in this apartment. Uniquely designed you can't help but be impressed once you step inside the welcoming entrance and walk down the hall to the voluminous open gallery living and dining area which runs the entire width of the of the apartment and provides astounding views across a city that is alive with activity. The adjoining kitchen is fitted with top-tier Italian brand ILVE appliances and abundant cabinetry and draws.
In an apartment purpose-built for memorable entertaining, step outside to the 26m2 balcony, making the most of the corner setting with picture-perfect views and capturing summer breezes with ease.
A wonderfully window-walled main bedroom shares these spectacular views and is further enhanced by balcony access, an expansive walk-through robe and a stunning ensuite boasting floor-to-ceiling tiles.
The remaining pair of bedrooms are serviced by fitted robing and a family-sized bathroom showcasing eye-catching Parisi fittings and basins.
Complete with a European laundry, two side-by-side basement carparks and a storage cage, along with ducted Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning, double-glazed windows and swipe entry, the apartment offers a lock-and-leave lifestyle. Enriched with luxe residents' facilities including a lush courtyard with barbecue facilities, plus a private communal gymnasium, inner-city living doesn't get any better.
Why you'll love this apartment:
* Premium, three year old, three bedroom, ensuite "house-like" apartment in Civic offering unrivalled panoramic vistas of Canberra and the City Centre (Civic), from the Captain Cook fountain, Parliament House, to Capital Hill, and panning out to the wonderful Brindabella Ranges in the distance
* Set in a complex incorporating 191 apartments, this impeccable apartment is 1 of only 17 three bedroom ensuite apartments and is sensationally set on the 14th floor
* The ultra spacious and central living and dining zone enjoys fabulous natural light with vast expanses of double glazed glass also creating a seamless indoor outdoor connection
* A private undercover tiled balcony further capitalises on the sweeping views both day and night and is an idyllic spot to relax, unwind or indulge in the sun
* Elegant and stylishly equipped kitchen is fitted with laminate and stone benches, double sinks, generous storage with handleless drawers and cupboards, a breakfast bar, and a suite of quality ILVE appliances, including a convection microwave, 600mm oven, 900mm ceramic cooktop, rangehood and integrated dishwasher
* Lavish master bedroom with balcony access and a luxurious walk-through robe that leads to a gorgeous "hotel style" ensuite with quality fixtures and fittings including twin above-bench basins on the large vanity, a mirrored cabinet, a large shower with frameless screen, floor-to-ceiling tiling and a toilet with concealed cistern
* The remaining two bedrooms are a good size and have built-in-wardrobes and carpeted flooring
* The fully tilled main bathroom complements the ensuite with a floating timber vanity and above bench basin, mirrored cabinet and superb fixtures and fittings
* European style laundry
* Ample storage space throughout
* Double glazed windows throughout
* High quality roller blinds
* Equipped for all seasons, this apartment also features a ducted Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning system
* Two allocated side-by-side parking bays in the secure, remote-controlled carpark, within metres of a lift and a storage cage
* Secure (pass required) lift access to the apartment level and common areas
* Premium lifestyle facilities in the complex include a fully fitted gym and BBQ terrace
* "No Name Lane" precinct on the ground floor offers cafes, restaurants and boutique shops
* The complex can be found in a prime central position just a few heart beats to some of the best restaurants/cafes/bars in Canberra, the Dendy and Palace Cinemas, The Canberra Theatre, the Jolimont Tourist Centre bus depot, the new tram line, the city bus station, The Canberra Centre, New Acton, Braddon, ANU, Lake Burley Griffin and the numerous public and private sector offices
* Residence size (approximately): Internal area - 121m2; External area - 26m2; Total - 147m2
Unit Plan: 4265
Body Corporate: Signature Strata - (02) 6185 0347
Body Corporate Fees: $1,588.75 pq (approx.)
Unit Entitlement: 0.83%
Unit Rates: $2,040.98 pa (approx.)
Unit Land Tax (payable if rented): $2,438.64 pa (approx.)
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
Block size: 245m² (approx)
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.