This recently built dual residence property offers fantastic yield and long-term investment options. Conveniently located close to great schools, shops and the Ridges Rec Centre, everything about this investment property makes great financial sense.
- $40k plus in income per year, combined rent of $780pw
- Large 653sqm flat block
- Main home features three beds, two bath and two car garage
- Light and airy master bedroom with private ensuite
- Fully fenced with lovely alfresco areas in each property
- Gas cooking, stone benches, air conditioned
- Attached one bed, one bath, one car garage apartment
- Rec Club, tennis courts, 25m pool, gym and cafe nearby
- Versatile living options to rent or accommodate extended family
- Located in the sought after Ridges Estate, five mins to the beach
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.