Block size: 326 m² approx.House size: 132 m² approx.UV: $255,000 (2019)
Belconnens Best Buy!
A Snapshot: Separate Title. Large Sunroom has potential for a third bedroom. Private Block with treetop views, beautifully landscaped with an irrigation system in place. Perfectly maintained both inside and out, this charming and immaculate home is offering one lucky buyer a very real chance to enter the property market.
If your wanting to downsize, but want no Body Corporate fees, or if you are a first home buyer or an investor, then this home is for you!
Step straight in to enjoy:
* There is a great sunroom off the back of the home which could easily be converted to another bedroom but acts currently as a second living area
* A decked entertainment area looks out to a very private, enclosed backyard. Plenty of room for children or pets
* A separate entrance leads into a large, open plan lounge room with colorful garden views
* Quality curtains and polished wood floors are throughout
* Two large bedrooms are serviced by an updated, fully tiled bathroom which is all on one level
* A reverse cycle air conditioner ensures year-round comfort
* A separate laundry has plenty of storage- no European cupboard for a laundry here!
* The garage has internal access. There are extra car spaces to the front
Put this one on your Must See list as you will find it ticks off most of your Must Have points. A property which will not disappoint, inspect now!
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.