Inspections will be conducted by private appointment. You must contact the agent to be allocated a specific time slot to inspect.
If you must work from home indefinitely, you may as well do it in Style!
With spectacular unobstructed lake views from each window, 181 sits on the 11th floor and is in immaculate condition. Large living areas, a fabulous balcony, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, two security car parks / car spaces, this apartment is one of the best. Easy care, security living with access to a pool & gym!
Only at the Altitude will you find such a full circle of Location, Lifestyle and Comfort together with Style, Class and Quality.
Step in to enjoy: * Large, open plan living with a supersized fantastic balcony
* A slick kitchen with stone benchtops and quality Bosch Stainless steel appliances
* Two fully tiled bathrooms have no steps and designer fittings
* Reverse cycle Daikin split system heating and cooling ensure year-round comfort
* Security living with an intercom and lift access
* Free to air & cable TV outlets, plus data outlets
* Two security basement car spaces
* Storage cage, plus plenty of extra storage in the apartment itself
* The onsite Sports Centre includes a gym, a pool and community BBQ areas
Apartment buying can be confusing, frustrating and stressful. This exceptional property makes it all too easy. Be the envy of all your friends while we're all self-isolating and live the life you've always dreamed at this incomparable development.
Perfect for downsizers who are too young for a retirement home, or if you just crave an easy-care, stress-free lifestyle. Parents with university children should also look closely at the option of investing here, a far better option than a university room.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.