Only rarely does every desirable factor come together so perfectly as it does is at TheGlebe Park Residence. A unique location only a few steps away from the heart of the city this premium penthouse is worthy of its place in such a truly exquisite environment. Among formal gardens and manicured parklands crowned by mature oaks, Glebe Park's leafy picnic areas, children's playground, picturesque central gazebo, extensive walking and cycling paths have long made it a favourite of generations of local residences.
Residence 182 is a roof top terrace penthouse - offering a three bedroom design with a home theatre room. The opulent living spaces are complemented by a private outdoor rooftop terrace with an exceptionally well appointed barbecue/outdoor kitchen area and plunge pool.
Residence 182 takes in views of Glebe Park and offers a panoramic views of the city.
Key features include:
* High level security and access control to all areas of all buildings
* Marble kitchen benches and splashback
* Miele kitchen appliances including integrated dishwasher, 900mm oven, gas cooktop, microwave and coffee machine
* Designer tapware and bathroom accessories throughout
* Custom-built wardrobes
* Floor to ceiling wall tiling in bathrooms
* Recessed halogen lighting
* Ducted air conditioning
* Cabling for Broadband connection
* Provision for free-to-air TV and pre-wiring for pay TV
* Remote control double basement garage
* Climate controlled wine storage "cellar"
* Plunge pool
* Covered BBQ and Terrace
* Sun deck
* Internal living area 198m2
* Balcony & Terrace Areas 118.6m2
* Body Corporate $4,267 per quarter
* Rates $416 per quarter
* Water & Sewerage $160 per quarter
Call Gay Spooner 0400 281 395 or Gabriele Hume 0418 778 648 for your personal appointment
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
Block size: 1.04Hectares (approx)
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.