Nestled in a peaceful location amidst calming leafy surrounds, this wonderfully presented villa delivers incredible space across a bright and inviting layout. It's conveniently placed moments to buses, Denistone Station and Top Ryde City Shopping Centre.
- Stepping in from the front patio reveals an open living zone
- French doors give way to a sun soaked entertaining courtyard
- Plenty of capacity for barbecues or intimate alfresco dining
- Tidy kitchen has electric appliances and scope to enhance
- Two generous bedrooms, main is appointed with built-in robe
- Internal laundry, bathroom offers separate shower and bathtub
- Tiled floors, ducted air conditioning, single lock-up garage
- Boutique complex of four in a very respectable neighbourhood
- Ready to enjoy, ideal for young couples or savvy investors
- Close to multiple parks, schools and major roads to the CBD
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.