Instantly appealing with its comfortable floorplan, warm ambience and generous outdoor entertaining; this inviting single-level home is an enticing opportunity for first homeowners, active downsizers or as a secure investment.
Inside, a light-infused layout enhanced with fresh paint complements a spacious open plan living zone. The living area flows through to a good sized kitchen complete with a Chef freestanding oven/ceramic cooktop, a Torin Freshair rangehood, a generous pantry and a breakfast bar.
Two sizeable bedrooms are well serviced by the main bathroom that incorporates a shower and bath and are offset by a separate laundry and toilet.
Outdoors, a private low-maintenance backyard with an open-air concreted area offers the perfect place to enjoy the company of family and friends.
Additional highlights include a new Panasonic reverse cycle air conditioner, a Vulcan gas wall heater, repainted interior, and a secure single garage with storage shelves, an automatic door and internal access.
Beautifully presented as it currently stands, there still is the potential to make small updates to modernise, or to suit your personal style and add value to the property so don't wait for the next similar property, it could be a very long time.
Reasons you'll love this home:
* Well presented two bedroom single level home with a great street appeal
* A beautifully proportioned central living area combining a kitchen/living/meals that is awash with natural northerly light
* Well maintained kitchen with a Chef freestanding oven/ceramic cooktop, a Torin Freshair rangehood, ample storage (including a generous pantry) and a breakfast bar
* Sliding door access leads to the concreted area for outdoor entertaining and beyond to the garden with gorgeous established plants
* Two spacious bedrooms with built-in-robes
* Main bedroom features a walk-through robe and access to the two-way bathroom with separate toilet
* Good sized laundry with skylight
* A new Panasonic reverse cycle air conditioner and a Vulcan gas wall heater assist in maintaining comfort through Canberra's varying seasons
* Recent re-paint inside in fresh neutral colours
* Rheem Stellar gas hot water system
* Alarm system
* Car accommodation is provided by a single garage with storage shelves, an automatic door and internal access
* Located only a short walk to local shopping, buses and amenities
* Residence - 87.5m2; Garage - 21.4m2; Total - 108.9m2
Unit Plan Number: 1851 Body Corporate Manager: ACT Strata Management Service - (02) 6281 7000 Body Corporate Fees: $1,600 pa. (approx.) AUV: $315,000 (approx.) Unit Entitlement: 50% Unit Rates: $1,998.23 pa. (approx.) Land Tax: $2,229.00 pa. (payable if rented)
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.