Situated in the leafy neighbourhood of Gordon and offering an appealing street facade, 212 Knoke Avenue, Gordon rests in an elevated position with lovely views across the valley to Banks and Conder, and a flexible floor-plan that makes living so easy for the growing and established family. The residence's perfectly presented state also allows the next owner the simple task of moving in and enjoying this Gordon beauty straight away or leasing it to generate an easy passive income stream.
Inside this beautiful home you'll discover a generous lounge/dining room and an impressive kitchen with an attached family/meals area with an ambience and heat generating slow combustion wood fire. The contemporary kitchen boasts generous stone bench tops, ample storage space and a breakfast bar. Quality Westinghouse appliances are also at your fingertips, including a pyrolytic oven, ceramic cooktop, built-in microwave, dishwasher and rangehood.
The three bedrooms offer built-in storage, the main connecting directly to the central three-way bathroom with a separate toilet and powder room with twin basin vanity.
Sliding doors from the family room allow you to take the inside to the outdoors with an expansive slanted roof covered entertaining area inviting you to relax with a coffee or a drink in the sunshine.
The backyard is fully fenced and encased by lush greenery, with numerous spots to sit and enjoy the vista. A separate approved, fully insulated (walls, ceiling and floor) and powered studio enjoys direct access to the rear garden and would be absolutely ideal for the teenagers, set up as a home office, a games/hobby room, or guest/extended family accommodation.
The main house is heated by the cosy slow combustion wood heater in the family/meals and also has the convenient option of a reverse cycle air conditioning unit in the lounge/dining, keeping the temperature comfortable in the warmer months.
The secure brick garage provides housing for two vehicles with additional room for storage while extra off-street parking is available within the driveway for several vehicles.
Ease of living and convenience is paramount at this address, so why not soak up the sunshine in this home, fit for a growing family, and come for an inspection!
Why you'll love this home:
* Well presented three bedroom home sited on an elevated and beautifully landscaped (re-landscaped in 2014) allotment of approximately 761sqm with easy access to schools, Lanyon Market Place, clubs, restaurants, transport, sporting facilities, walking trails, reserve, and arterial roads
* Two separate light filled living areas including a formal lounge/dining room and a kitchen/family/meals - both with polished slate tiles
* The well equipped, stylish and central kitchen (updated in 2014) offers ample storage space, stone bench tops and splashback, and quality stainless steel Westinghouse appliances including a built-in microwave, an electric oven, ceramic cooktop, dishwasher and rangehood
* All three bedrooms are generously proportioned and offer built-in robes, the first and second with ceiling fans
* Bedroom one with timber laminate flooring, bedrooms two and three with carpet
* Bedroom one also offers direct access to the three-way bathroom which has a dual basin vanity, a separate toilet and a separate shower/bath room - useful for a busy household
* Generous laundry with external access
* A slow combustion wood heater in the family/meals and a Heller reverse cycle air conditioning unit in the lounge/dining ensure comfort is maintained
* New quality carpet
* Recently repainted interior
* Quality window furnishings
* 250lt Rheem electric hot water system
* Easy access from the kitchen/family/meals to the outdoor entertaining area which is covered by a large slanted roof pergola - a wonderful addition to the living space
* Approved powered studio in the back garden is fully insulated (walls, ceiling and floor) and perfect as a home office, games/hobby room, teenagers retreat, or guest/extended family accommodation
* Gorgeous rear garden with established plants, two aviaries (which could be used as storage sheds), an additional garden shed for more storage, and numerous spots to relax and enjoy the views or sit down a with a good book
* A large brick garage accommodates two vehicles and other household possessions securely and features an automatic door, numerous power points and workshop space