This architect designed, multi award winning, boutique style holiday apartment complex, located directly opposite Tathra Beach, is offering this enviable ‘penthouse’ apartment, positioned above all others & is the largest in the complex. Tathra Beach House Apartments Complex is all about stylish comfort, easy living & that desirable coastal holiday vibe. Leave the car behind & head out on foot to explore the beach, wharf, cafes, shops & restaurants, all within easy walking distance.
· Beautifully appointed 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment
· Open plan living, dining & kitchen with ocean views, high ceilings & mezzanine level
· Comes with stylish furnishings throughout & surrounded in manicured, native & tropical gardens
· Elevated, all weather, entertaining deck with ocean views
· Ideal North East facing apartment flooded with natural sunlight
· Secure parking with detached single garage
· Extremely well managed complex & maintained to the highest level, allowing for repeat holiday guests & good returns
· Enjoy all the benefits of this sophisticated complex with year round heated spa & plunge pools, BBQ areas & conference facilities
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.