This superbly sized residence rewards families with light-filled spacious living in a purposeful layout and offers immediate comfort with scope for modern enhancements. Having played the role as a family home for nearly two decades, 22 John Russell Circuit is ripe for you and your family to continue making memories.
The home's unquestionable appeal commences with a front lounge with new bamboo floor, while the separate meals/family room flows over slate floors and boasts a bright kitchen with ample storage, a convection microwave oven, gas cooktop plus a dishwasher. Positioned off this zone is an enclosed sunroom which could be utilised as an additional sitting room, a rumpus room, study/home office or sewing/craft room and has a separate entry from the patio.
Comfortably positioned together along the hallway are four bedrooms with built-in robes including the master with ensuite and they are supplemented by the freshly painted family bathroom and separate toilet.
Outdoor living will be thoroughly enjoyed in the alfresco area that's protected by screens and a roof. Also with a gas bayonet and water tap it provides the infrastructure for an outdoor kitchen if desired. The unique space is surrounded by the sizeable backyard and presents ample space for children to play.
A reverse cycle air conditioner, portable Rinnai gas heater connected to a gas bayonet in the sunroom, 18 panel solar system with Solax inverter, continuous flow gas hot water system, two storage sheds, a tandem carport plus an abundance of off-street parking are bonuses in a home further complemented by its proximity to family amenities including, Charles Conder Primary School, Saint Clare of Assisi Primary School, Lanyon High School and the Lanyon Marketplace.
Don't delay. Enquire today.
What you'll love about this home:
* Neat four bedroom ensuite home in convenient location, close to schools, Lanyon Marketplace, transport, walking trails, reserve and parks
* Three spacious living areas including a formal lounge with new floating bamboo flooring, a kitchen/family/meals and a large sunroom/rumpus
* The sunroom/rumpus leads out to an expansive screened and covered pergola area with a gas bayonet and water tap (providing the infrastructure for an outdoor kitchen if desired)
* Kitchen with ample storage, a convection microwave oven, a gas cooktop and a dishwasher
* Four bedrooms all with built-in robes, the main with an ensuite
* Recently repainted main bathroom with separate toilet
* Comfort is maintained by a reverse cycle air conditioner and a portable Rinnai gas heater connected to a gas bayonet in the sunroom
* 18 panel solar system with Solax inverter
* External awnings on front windows
* Rinnai continuous flow gas hot water system
* Large flat maintenance friendly garden with two garden sheds and ample space for children and pets to play
* Car accommodation is provided by a tandem carport
* Ample off-street parking
* House size (approximately): Residence: 114.50m2, Glass/Rumpus Room: 70.37m2, Tandem Carport: 31.00m2
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.