In the Heart of the Belconnen Town Centre with an Affordable Price Tag!
This centrally located apartment represents great value for investors or first home buyers seeking a home with loads of space only a few minutes walk from the Westfield Shopping District and other amenities.
Comprising of three bed rooms, double brick construction, new kitchen, renovated bathrooms and serviced functionally by a RCAC.
You simply must put this hidden gem at the top of your viewing list!
Call me right now, it is vacant and ready!
* Premium Belconnen location next to the main Benjamin Way
* The spacious living & dining area opens onto a big balcony to allow in plenty of light & cross ventilation.
* The big north facing balcony could be used like nice extension of the living area bringing in the fresh air for an Al Fresco for romantic dinner
* Vacant with a realistic rent income of $420 - $440 per week and will be always in demand due to its location & other benefits
* Close to the University of Canberra which is great for capital students
* Combined dinning and new kitchen with a dishwasher
* Two separate bedrooms have Builds-in robes
* Second floor being optimal for any age group
* Double brick walls keep the inside of the unit comfortable in any season :warm in winter & cool in summer
* Sheltered carport with storage cupboard
* Close to public transport, restaurants, bars, gym & tennis court
* 5 minutes walk to Belconnen Fresh Food Market & Bunnings Warehouse
* 10 minutes walk to Westfield Shopping Centre with dozens of stores and restaurants
* Lake Ginninderra is close by so you can take a nice walk along the water or relax with a picnic
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.