Spacious, Luxurious, Stunning are just some of the words you could use to describe this Ultimate Double story living set on a massive 701m2 (Approx) land. This Wonderful family home with spacious interiors, luxurious finishes, creates an enviable family living environment with so much potential!
POTENTIAL TO SUBDIVIDE PROVIDING STREET FRONTAGE TO WILDFLOWER CRESCENT (STCA)
Features: * 4 big bedrooms including large master bedroom with Walk-in-robe & en-suite.
* 2 spacious living areas & separate meals area to make you feel like a stay in a 5 star hotel
* Wide, spacious & stunning kitchen with perfect pantry space.
* Lock up car garage Plus Carport
* Great sized backyard, perfect for BBQs and an entertaining section
* Excellent outdoor spacious covered entertainment/retreat area
* Great quality window fittings, new carpets , Paint & Lights.
* Another side entry from Wildflower Crescent to take multiple cars inside to the rear yard
* With the advantage of being located close to public transport, Wyndham Village shopping Center, Hoppers Crossing Station, within a short stroll to the Community center, Bellbridge Primary School, and park lands. Words simply cannot describe this masterpiece, and only an inspection will reveal what this exclusive and standout property has to offer.
Call Aman 0410 158 156 OR Hemant 0447 064 664 Now to book in your private inspection. Thank You!
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS*** Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Features include: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,Secure Parking,Formal Lounge,Separate Dining
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.