Perfectly positioned in a quiet loop street within walking distance of the Namadgi Super School and the Jenke Centre that includes an IGA and chemist is this lovely three bedroom townhouse with street frontage.
Offering light filled living areas with direct access to the pretty low maintenance rear garden, this property is perfect for downsizers seeking single level living.
The kitchen includes a gas cooktop, pantry and fabulous bench space. The bathroom has been updated to include an under slung vanity, skylight and a separate toilet.
Comfort throughout the home is ensured with the inclusion of ducted gas heating and a brand new split system. Car accommodation is provided by the large double double carport with gated access to the beautiful rear courtyard.
- Lovely three bedroom courtyard home in a quiet loop street
- Well appointed kitchen with gas cooktop, pantry and fabulous bench and cupboard space
- Light filled living spaces with direct access to the rear garden
- Updated bathroom with under slung vanity, skylight and separate toilet
- Generous main bedroom with built in robes and a lovely east facing window for endless winter sun
- Spacious secondary bedrooms with built in robes to one
- Quality carpet that is neutral in tone
- New split system unit and ducted gas heating for year round comfort
- Laundry with built in cupboard space and an additional linen press
- Sweet courtyard gardens with a variety of established plantings
- Car accommodation for two vehicles and off street parking options
- Perfectly positioned within walking distance of the Namadgi Super School, the Jenke Centre that includes an IGA, chemist, 24 hour gym, cafe and the new development including a childcare centre, Hungry Jacks and Club Lime
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.