A celebration of inspired craftsmanship & and a real eye to detail, this home sits in a class of its very own. Delivering a luxury oasis filled with premium finishes and flawless execution the home will appeal to growing families with defined family living. Placed exclusively at the back of the block it boasts privacy, a quiet leafy outlook and beautiful breezes. The light and airy home combines two living areas, covered entertainment area and 5 beautifully appointed built in bedrooms.
Other features include:
- Sizeable 524m2 home
- Gourmet kitchen and a large walk-in pantry
- Open plan family lounge/dining area all with views over Warwick
- 5 Bedrooms + office + 2 bathrooms + powder room
- Covered outdoor entertaining area capturing stunning views
- Extensive use of glass work to maximize views & crimsafe screens on windows & doors
- Deluxe master suite boasts walk-in robe, ensuite and French doors leading out to the verandah
- Fully ducted - wifi controlled individually zoned air conditioner
- 4.05kw solar system & solar hot water
- Fully Fenced with electric vehicle access gate
- Domestic bore & tanks
- Powered 9m x 6m colorbond shed & 4m x 3.6m colorbond shed
This is one of Mount Tabors most exquisite homes boasting so many extra's that it really can not be appreciated until you view it yourself.
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.