Do not waste a second - priced well for immediate occupancy, this low maintenance home sits on a 738m2 parcel of land and is as neat as a pin.
The home itself is a substantial size, with a well designed floor plan facilitating excellent separation of living and an exceptional family environment. Complete with three bedrooms, a two-way bathroom, two separate living areas, a well equipped central kitchen and alfresco entertaining; there is plenty of room for everyone plus visitors!
A spacious front lounge/dining area overlooks the front garden and beyond to the Brindabella Mountains. The functional kitchen incorporates a large pantry, stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop and electric oven and overlooks the family/meals and outdoor living zones.
The sunny master bedroom is complete with walk-through robe and access to the two-way bathroom with heated overhead lighting, vanity, bath, shower and a separate toilet. The remaining two generous bedrooms contain built-in wardrobes and are bright, open and airy.
The covered outdoor entertaining area is accessed via the sliding door from the family/meals area and is a truly pleasant alfresco place to relax, entertain, enjoy a coffee, read a book or just chill at the end of the day. Framed by well established vegetation; it invites you outside with the promise of tranquility and calm. A level grassed area, Colorbond fencing on two sides and paved paths keeps maintenance to a minimum, plus gated access keeps the rear yard secure. There are also two sheds for your garden implements.
Additional features include a gas wall furnace, ducted evaporative cooling, new LED lights, and a secure double lockup carport with automatic door.
Found in an elevated location with stunning mountain and valley views this very well maintained and easy-care property is worth your attention. Call Andrew to arrange a private inspection should you be unable to make the open homes.
Why you'll love this home:
* Beautifully presented home in a quiet cul-de-sac, with an elevated position providing stunning views
* Poised on a landscaped and manageable allotment of 738m2
* Overflowing amount of space for entertaining friends or relaxing with family, with a large L-shaped formal lounge/dining room to the front of the home and a kitchen/family/meals to the rear
* Serviceable kitchen with ample bench and storage space, and stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop, electric oven/grill and rangehood
* Laundry located in close proximity to the kitchen features a dishwasher
* Kitchen/family/meals opens out to the fantastic alfresco area covered by a peak roofed pergola with Colorbond and Laserlite panelling, and beyond to the pretty gardens with Colorbond fencing on two sides, two good sized garden sheds, and ample green space for kids and pets to play
* Family accommodation of three spacious bedrooms
* The main bedroom offers a walk-through robe, ceiling fan and access to the two-way bathroom with separate toilet
* Combination of tiled flooring and new carpet to the bedrooms and living
* A gas wall furnace and ducted evaporative cooling maintain comfort
* LED lights
* Secure double lockup carport with automatic door
* House size (approximately) - 121.538m2
* Located close to reserve, a playground and within minutes of the local shopping amenities, schools and public transport