Inviting family home exudes ample comfort and space
Available to the market for the first time, this beautifully presented home surprises with wonderfully quiet interiors and abundant space across two levels. Set in a convenient locale, it's a walk to Metro trains and Macquarie Centre shops.
- Instant sense of space with formal and casual living zones
- Large family room reveals lovely outlook across leafy yard
- Flow to entertaining area, will suit relaxing alfresco meals
- Established garden has ample capacity for children to play
- Sizeable stone crafted kitchen has dishwasher, gas appliances
- Four bedrooms all with built-in robes plus study/home office
- Outstanding master has his and her walk-in, full spa ensuite
- Vast upstairs rumpus/teen retreat, fully tiled main bathroom
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.