Covid19 Inspection protocols Open Homes are back with open access 20 people at a time social distancing 1.5 meters.
Situated in a commanding location on top of Swinger Hill only a short stroll to local village shopping & restaurant precinct. This three or four bedroom ensuite free title townhouse offers sweeping views to the Brindabella Mountains. Nothing to spend, modern well appointed kitchen, updated main bathroom and ensuite.
Approximately 135 sqm of living, residences of this floorplan & space are rare in this locale. The Master bedroom incorporates both an ensuite and walk in robe. Bedrooms two and three are both double in size, inc built in robes.
The spacious living areas large rumpus/ home office or fourth bedroom provide flexible living with scope for the new owner to make it their own. Lock up double secure garaging for two cars with storage and large rear private courtyard ideal for outdoor entertaining.
Surrounded by an abundance of reserves and parks, this residence represents a lifestyle of convenience. Walk to Hospital, Woden Shopping Centre and local schools Marist College, Melrose High, Mawson Primary Woden bus interchange all at your door.
No bodycorporate fees
Living Area: 135m2
Year Built: 1980
If you have been searching for a versatile residence with a flexible floor plan in a highly sought local- You just found it!
* Three / four bedroom ensuite design
* Multi level floorplan allows for separation of living
* Updated Kitchen with electric appliances and dishwasher
* Rumpus room/ fourth bedroom/ home office
* Generous storage
* Double garaging - auto door
* Separate toilet with basin
* Spacious combined living / dining offering commanding views over Woden Valley and Mountains.
* Quiet elevated culdesac
* Easy access to Woden Town Centre, Canberra Hospital & Canberra City
* Built in robes to bedrooms two and three.
* Was tenanted NOW vacant !! A rare opportunity to secure such a sought after residence.
Health Precautions At Total Property Open Home Inspections
- As we are called by the Australian Government to prevent the virus from spreading, everyone must practice good hygiene to protect against infection.
- Open Home Inspections all inquiries will be qualified if they have recently returned from overseas or if they are self-isolating or any symptoms of a cold or flu.
- If the answer is yes to any of the above then entry to the property maybe denied.
- Sanitary station at open homes - bottles of hand sanitiser.
- Wiping of door handles with a proprietary anti-bacterial cleaning product such as Glen 20.
- Buyers avoid hand contact of any surface inside the property, sales agent wearing gloves will open doors etc as required.
- Social distancing of 1.5 meters, no hand contact.