This beautiful, low maintenance home offers a haven for family life & the promise of an enviable coastal lifestyle within only minutes stroll to Tathra Beach. With a fusion of natural light, thoughtful design & ocean breezes you won't be disappointed. Also on offer is the tranquil ocean views sweeping across Tathra Beach & beyond and with the sought after reserve at the rear providing a natural play haven for bush walkers, mountain bikers or the kids wanting to explore.
- Ideal North aspect with wrap around front deck to take in the ocean views
- The 3 bedrooms feature built in wardrobes & views to the reserve or the ocean
- 2 bathrooms (ensuite to main)
- Secure double garage with generous under house storage space
- Generous interiors exude a sense of charm across a split level with the warmth of high timber ceilings
- The freshly done backyard provides ample capacity for sunlit summer barbecues and family gatherings
- Tranquil, family friendly street only a very short, level stroll to beach, cafes, shops & clubs
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.