Enjoy peace, tranquillity and all the advantages associated with a the Weston Creek lifestyle with this exceptional home, sitting amongst a delightful garden setting that makes the most of the 775m2 allotment (approx.)
Inside enjoy wide spaces including a large living room which can be used as a formal lounge or combined lounge/dining and features new carpet and wiring for audio speakers. While anchored in the centre of the home, a gourmet kitchen showcases ample bench space, extensive storage solutions (including a walk-in pantry), a ceiling mounted pot hanger, a double basin sink, and quality stainless steel appliances and overlooks a light-filled family/meals area.
The family/meals area opens to an alfresco deck, large enough for additional dining and lounging and seamlessly transitions into the back garden with its relaxing pockets, lush lawn, gated parking access, and is complemented by thriving established plants including several fruit bearing trees for a light touch of self-sustainability, without it running your life!
Back indoors and a private hallway intelligently zones all the bedrooms, with the bedroom located at the rear of the home, featuring a renovated ensuite and an ajoining studio with sink and deck access. While the deluxe fully-tiled family bathroom has a shower, bath, floating vanity, a mirrored cabinet and a separate toilet.
For the home handyperson or hobbyists the workshop/garage is just a dream and can store two cars while a lined under house multi-purpose room with lighting and power could be utilised as a home gym, playroom or for additional storage.
With a long list of extras including ducted heating and cooling, an instant hot water system, generous front porch, and within easy access to a whole range of facilities including Weston Preschool, Weston Community Park, ovals, Cooleman Court Shopping Centre, well-known restaurants/food outlets, tennis courts, transport links and arterial roads, 33 Folingsby Street is set to deliver a blissful family lifestyle.
Why you'll love this home:
* Immaculately presented four bedroom ensuite family home with a versatile layout and lovely outlook
* Amazing street appeal enhanced by a gorgeous front garden
* Generous front porch
* Entrance hall leads through to the large living room, which can be used as a formal lounge or combined lounge/dining and features new carpet and wiring for audio speakers
* Functional kitchen/family/meals area with floating Tasmanian Oak floorboards
* The kitchen showcases ample bench space, extensive storage solutions (including a walk-in pantry), a feature ceiling mounted ladder/pot hanger, a double basin sink, and quality stainless steel appliances including a Braemar gas cooktop, a Bosch electric oven, and a Bosch dishwasher
* The kitchen also features an integrated laundry with an extra sink
* Four spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes with custom storage solutions
* The bedroom at the rear of the home features a renovated ensuite and an adjoining studio with a sink and its own access from the deck - Could easily be used as self-contained accommodation or a home office
* The main bathroom is in close proximity to the bedrooms and has been recently renovated with floor-to-ceiling tiles in modern neutral tones, a floating vanity, a mirrored cabinet, a shower, bath, quality fixtures and a separate toilet
* Comfort is maintained throughout the year by ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling
* Instant hot water system provides a virtually endless supply of hot water
* New LED lights
* Large French doors from the meals area provide a seamless transition to the voluminous covered outdoor entertaining deck with a fan, louvre windows and cafe blinds - acts as an extension of the living areas
* Beautifully landscaped rear garden, offering a grassed area bordered by established plants including several fruit bearing plants (e.g. figs and blackberries) - a haven from the world beyond
* Bench sitting area behind the garage
* Two washing lines, one under cover on the deck and one behind the garage
* Detached double garage with rear workshop/store room
* Plenty of off-street parking both in front (with a shade sail covering) and behind the gate
* Ample storage throughout including a lined under house multi-purpose room with lighting and power that can be utilised as a home gym, hobby room, playroom or for additional storage
* The 775m2 block is situated in an elevated and sought after pocket of Weston, and has easy access to a whole range of facilities including Weston Preschool, Weston Community Park, ovals, Cooleman Court Shopping Centre, well-known restaurants/food outlets, tennis courts, transport links and arterial roads
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.