Showcasing a striking modern design, this three-storey town home promises total ease of living right from day one. Here first homebuyers, professional couples or astute investors are offered a premium low-maintenance lifestyle delivering the very essence in convenient living.
Inside, the home's welcoming interior flows over carpet and modern tiles. Upon entering you are greeted with a glamorous lounge room with a built-in entertainment hub and storage. The magnificent dining domain is served by a sleek kitchen detailed with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, tiled splash backs, matte cabinetry and a brilliant breakfast bench.
Sun-drenched bedrooms are presented across the upper two levels with all three offering built-in robes and impressive outlooks. An ensuite and matching family bathroom service the accommodation with the main bathroom hosting a floating vanity, large shower and bath tub.
Glass sliding doors connect you to two alfresco courtyards that can be dedicated to enjoying some solitude and sunshine or entertaining family and friends and both are accompanied by a low-maintenance yard.
Further highlights include a ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system, two separate carport spaces one with a storage shed, under stair storage, a European laundry, a powder room, quality window furnishings, NBN with fibre-to-the-premises and 'Smart Control' of lighting.
Set amidst picturesque surrounds, this well-connected locale offers you easy connectivity to arterial roads, local schools, Gungahlin's shopping precinct, health and leisure centres, playgrounds and parklands and trouble-free access to public transport.
The generous dimensions and quality design of this abode are sure to impress!
Why you'll love this townhouse:
* Contemporary and smartly designed townhouse with "move in with nothing to do" appeal
* Fabulous park-side location
* Three-storey design
* Front courtyard with synthetic turf surrounded by garden beds
* Lounge room offers a wonderful space to relax and has built-in storage and a TV unit and also provides access to the front courtyard
* Additional family/dining zone accompanied by a chic kitchen
* Kitchen with 20mm stone benchtops, generous cabinetry, a breakfast bar and quality Ariston appliances including an electric oven, a gas cooktop, an integrated dishwasher and an integrated microwave
* Entertainers' rear courtyard garden boasts a synthetic turfed area
* Three spacious bedrooms with built-in robes can be found on the upper two levels
* The master bedroom includes a private ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles, heat lamps, a floating vanity, shower and toilet
* The main bathroom complements the ensuite and has a bath
* European laundry with a Fisher & Paykel washing machine
* Downstairs toilet/powder room
* An ideal climate inside the townhouse is easily maintained by a ducted ActronAir reverse cycle air conditioning system
* Car accommodation is provided by two separate carport spaces, one with a storage shed
* Quality window furnishings with blinds and block out curtains
* Solar ready
* NBN with fibre-to-the-premises
* Smart Control of lighting
* Well maintained complex with a communal BBQ area
* Vibrant community environment, enjoying easy connectivity to arterial roads, local schools, Gungahlin's shopping precinct, childcare, public transport, health and leisure centres, playgrounds and parklands
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.