Block size: 3 Hectares approx.House size: 220 m² approx.
Calling all Yachties, Fishermen, Horse Lovers, Tourism Operators ... the possibilities are endless!
Are you ready for a tree- and seachange to a place where a stranger says good morning to you, where you have real grass to walk on, and where you kiss your kids goodnight without dead-bolting their windows before you leave the room? At "Riverbend" the greatest danger your kids face are the almost tame king parrots swooping down on them, and you can keep chooks, have a vegie garden, a hammock and your sanity back as well!
Recently a contemporary house in Sproxton Lane with a 20-metre waterfront on a mere 1700 square metres of land sold for $1.7 million. For an extra $265,000 you can now buy "Riverbend" with a massive two-storey brick house on a massive 30,000 square metres of land with over 300 metres of absolute waterfront. Talking of a bargain!
- 7 acres (approx.) with over 300 metres of absolute waterfront to highwater mark
- Main Residence double-storey brick 220 square metres (approx.)
- Self-contained guest cottage 50 square metres (approx.) rented out as holiday accommodation
- Freestanding brick entertainment centre/library/retreat 37 square metres (approx.)
- Colorbond workshop 28 square metres (approx.)
- Storage shed 54 square metres (approx.)
- Pond House 36 square metres (approx.)
- Jetty and permanent boat mooring
- Annual Rates $2,983.34 (Year 2014-15) based on unimproved rated value of $695,000
- Independent valuation in 2011 was $1.84 million
- Vendor's Finance available
- Zoning mostly RU1 which permits Dual Occupancy, Home-based Child Care, Intensive Livestock and Plant Agriculture, Animal Boarding Facility, Eco-Tourist Facility, Camping Ground, Tourist and Visitor Accommodation, Helipad, etc. (STCA)
The current owner is getting too old to develop this property to its full potential and is willing to negotiate which creates this rare buying opportunity. The owner has lived there for over twenty years and has done all the hard work and will sell as a "going concern" with all furnishings, equipment, tractor, tools, boats, etc. together with lucrative "Riverbend" holiday cottage letting business. Make an offer for the lot!
Nelligen is a tiny town on the banks of the Clyde River just 8 km as the crow flies from Batemans Bay. It is a picturesque little town, nestled as it is on the banks of the slow-flowing Clyde River. Nelligen has an air of history and old-time charm about it, remaining untainted by all the shop-til-you-drop developments down the road at Batemans Bay.
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.