Block size: 735 m² approx.House size: 140 m² approx.UV: $325,000 (2019)
OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS TWICE!
In this market an opportunity like this only ever comes once, well Opportunity now Knocks Twice.
Our previous buyers are now unable to complete on this sale and this presents a perfect opportunity for another buyer to SNAP!!
Key features: Extended living and bedroom areas with double glaze windows. RZ2 Block. 2 studios to the backyard. Light, bright and immaculate.
37 Holyman Street is immediately inviting upon entry. This is a property that is comprehensive and inviting and a haven for comfortable relaxed living -the ideal package for young families and investors alike.
With pleasant levels of natural light and loads of character and charm, step right in to appreciate: * Large extending living areas which enjoy extra-large windows to let in plenty of natural light;
* The kitchen has plenty of cupboard space, a gas cooktop and an as new 2 drawer Fisher & Paykel dishwasher;
* Three good sized bedrooms all have a very private aspect and are serviced by the family bathroom;
* Gas ducted heating an electric cooling is throughout for year-round comfort;
* An infinity hot water system, a new security system and a new electric garage door is in place;
* Two large studios to the backyard can be used for a host of family needs;
* The backyard is beautiful with plenty of room for children and family pets and a large covered entertainment area;
* Foxtel connection;
* A double carport and storage shed completes this perfect package.
Scullin is prime real estate! Meet the neighbourhood and you will learn that homes in this pocket are very rarely offered up for sale with the locals not wanting to move for many decades- an inspection to see why a must is!
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.