Block size: 3913 m² approx.Unit / Apartment size: 85 m² approx.
Inner South Canberra Everything At Your Door Or Only Moments Away!
On the edge of the Parliamentary Triangle, Manuka, old Kingston cafe/restaurant strips & village shopping. This oversized 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment is all about location & private leafy views. With its spacious single-level living, enjoy first floor convenience. Huge tiled alfresco 31m2 area with two separate glass sliding doors add flexibility to living space & can open this apartment up to be an entertainers pad, handling the largest of parties/friendly get-togethers.
• Stroll to work... Manuka or Kingston local cafes/dining & shopping strips
• Over delivers on space both indoors & outdoors for an apartment
• Galley style kitchen with plenty of bench/storage space
• Main bedroom with ensuite
• Windows on both sides of apartment - cross flow ventilation
• Basement parking in a secure building - two separate carparks
• Main full bathroom with tub & euro laundry
• Opens to alfresco terrace with private leafy views, in/outdoor flow
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
Block size: 3913m² (approx)
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.