Fresh to the sales market is this very well presented single level 2 bedroom Townhouse located in popular Bonner. A small boutique development that is well maintained and close to local shops and schools.
Front and back paved easy care courtyards which create a wonderful space to enjoy and entertain and you will love the easy access to parkland and playing fields. Some of the many great features include,
- Large open plan living and dining
- Tiled flooring
- Gas wall furnace heater
- Ceiling fans
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Stainless steel appliances
- Ample cupboard space
- Stylish bathroom with shower over bath
- Master bedroom with built in robes
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling to master bedroom
- Second bedroom with built in robes
- Linen cupboard to hallway
- Good size laundry
- Single garage with internal access
- Visitor parking
- Low maintenance courtyards
- NBN installed
- Built 2011
- Internal = 100.86m2
- EER 5.0
- Body Corporate = $395 per qtr
- Rental estimate = $450 to $470 per week
This property is perfect for the first home buyer or astute investor with low body corporate fees on offer it makes a very attractive purchase. It has been designed to anticipate your every need.
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
Block size: 6675m² (approx)
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.