Immaculately presented villa close to all amenities
Providing a lifestyle of comfort and convenience, this immaculately presented villa would appeal to first homebuyers, investors and downsizers. Enjoying a highly desired location, it's only 500 metres to Eastwood train station and popular restaurants and shops.
- Back of low maintenance boutique complex of four villas
- Ready to move into or potentially renovate to add value
- Generously scaled lounge flows to separate kitchen/dining
- Spacious interiors, ample sunlight from north facing rear
- Three large bedrooms all fitted with built-in wardrobes
- Wraparound rear yard with access to under house storage
- Single lockup garage plus one extra space for additional car
- Walk to Eastwood rail, choice of schools, shops, restaurants
- Close to Macquarie Uni, shopping centre, rail, stroll to bus
- Zoned for Denistone East Public School and Epping Boys High
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.