Block size: 1.08 Hectares approx.Rural size: 190 m² approx.
MODERN QUEENSLANDER + SHED + 1.08Hha in BEAUTIFUL BEECHER
Situated on a flat 1.09ha allotment and only 10 minutes' drive from the heart of Gladstone this property has plenty to offer. Currently tenanted until December, there is the option to continue the lease or take vacant possession at tenancy expiry.
Nestled between beautiful acreage homes and alongside Beecher creek, this home affords you the privacy and feel of the country yet the convenience of town. Stunning wrap around verandahs and colonial features with a twist of modern will make coming home to this address an absolute pleasure.
At a glance;
- Open plan living and dining with ceiling fans and large air conditioning unit
- Large rumpus room with built in bar area
- Spacious kitchen with servery window, breakfast bar, dishwasher, electric oven/stove and plenty of bench and storage space
- Built in cupboards for linen storage located in the hallway
- Separate laundry with bench and cupboard storage. Access to the yard via sliding doors
- Three bedrooms with carpeted flooring, air conditioning, ceiling fans, built in wardrobes to 2 bedrooms and the main bedroom with WIR and ensuite, fourth bedroom doubles as study
- Stylish main bathroom with bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet
- Covered outdoor entertaining area located just off the living area and spa area to the side
- Two bay shed with shower, toilet, kitchenette and fifth bedroom
- Lovely fire pit area, a great place to enjoy with friends and family
- Garden shed for extra storage
- Trickle feed water and there is a bore for watering the gardens
- Battery solar on the shed roof
Tenanted until December 2019 at $490 per week, please allow a minimum of 24 hours notice for inspections.
An inspection of this home won't disappoint! Make the lifestyle change to sought after Beecher today.
Contact Alicia for more information and to arrange your private inspection.
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.